I went through my few posts the other day to put some tags on them using BlogEngine.NETs administration page, but as I finished and went to see the end result, TinyMCE had stripped my syntax highlighting.
Apparently this is a known issue and there‘s a fix to have TinyMCE allow pre html tags to keep their name attribute (needed for syntaxhighlighter). The fix can be found on Scott Dougherty’s page here.
Furthermore it seems that TinyMCE eats my indentation which is rather annoying. Scott‘s fix didn’t solve this, so I'll have to either avoid online editing or find a fix for this as well.
If you know, please let me know.